Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Doily and Die....


Hi.........I'm back with a couple of cards I have made using the gorgeous Doily stamp and die from Docrafts.
For the above card I stamped and embossed the doily stamp and then cut it out with the matching die. Quite tricky to line up but worth the effort :) The 'mum' and the scalloped border in pink are also stamps from Docrafts - the vintage range. Finished with some bakers twine and button and a wee tag!



This card uses the doily stamp stamped and embossed straight onto the patterned paper. I used a Silver Pearl embossing powder for a watermark look. It's a very subtle look but very pretty!
I cut the card into a tag shape and added the butterfly from a 'Framelits' set.
Finished with the die-cut 'Mum' (a Docrafts alphabet die) and the sentiment stamped in pink is from Hero Arts.
 
I am entering my cards into the following challenges -
Allsorts Challenge #196 - For a Lady.......my #2 entry
PaperTakeWeekly - Anything Goes with opt. Mothers Day card or card for special female.
&
Totally Gorjuss #173 - Anything Goes with Pink.......I am entering the top card :)
 
Thanks for looking xx

 
 

6 comments:

Juls said...

Very pretty!! Hugs Juls

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Your card is very pretty, love the layout. xxx

Dotty Jo said...

These are gorgeous!!! Jo x

coops said...

both so stunning jenny.beautiful pretty designs ;D

xx coops xx

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

Liz Miller said...

Really pretty projects using the die and stamp Jenny. I treated myself to the die and it cuts cleanly. May have to have that stamp too seeing how you used it on the patterned paper.
Liz xx