Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Love Promarkers #144 ~ Singing & Dancing....


  A Penny Black card to share today for the new challenge over at I Love Promarkers :)        
'Singing & Dancing'.....
We would love to see all your cards featuring singing or dancing or both if you'd like!!

I have used my favourite PB cats having a good ole sing song :) Coloured as always with promarkers and prismas and the paper is also PB from quite a while ago. Not sure if they do this range anymore.
But it's perfect to match up with these happy kitties!!

We are sponsored this week by Letraset and the prize is a pack of Promarkers :)

I am entering my card into -
An Oldie But a Goodie - Anything but Christmas....the stamp is my old item!!
Incy Wincy Designs - Hip to be Square....


Thanks ever so much for looking xx

  



9 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Jenny - this is a fun card. Love the image and your musical DP matches it perfectly! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs this week in our "Hip to be Square" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fantastic depth in all your colored images Jenny!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wa too long since I visited. Love this image and a gorgeous card. Hope you are well.

Caroline said...

Hi Jenny this is gorgeous love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

trish said...

Hi Jenny, what a happy beautiful fun card, love your colours....Trish

coops said...

so stunning jenny.i love your gorgeous fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Tammi said...

They look like they are having so much fun, makes me smile...super cute!

lilyf said...

Super fun card Jenny.