Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas Sentiments....

Today I am sharing a CAS card featuring a lovely Christmas sentiment I made for a recent Christmas demo :)
I have kept the card simple letting the sentiment say it all!
The sentiment is by Personal Impressions, the paper by Cosmo Cricket and the gorgeous loopy border is a Spellbinders die from the Asian Accents set :)
Finished with some gems and twine.

I am entering my card into ~
My Mums Craft Shop #83 - Sentiments....

I am Christmas demo-ing tomorrow too.......at Creative Boutique in Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire :) Would love to see you there if you are local!!

Thanks for looking xx



6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the design and the sentiment is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Joan V said...

Jenny, this card is so clean and attractive. Hope to CASE this card. Thanks for sharing.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous CAS card Jenny, and I love the sentiment.
Lorraine x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny you showcased the sentiment perfectly with this design!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fiona said...

aw...thanks beautiful jenny...

Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

Fi
x