Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monochromatic....

I've been playing with the free Whimsy stamps from Papercraft Essentials again......this time using this lovely fairy stamp, so pretty!
I have coloured the image with promarkers adding prismas for shading all in shades of lilac :) 
The lilac papers are all from Papermania.....a couple of different ranges I think??
Flowers and pearls from my stash and I have also used my new fancy corner die from Whimsy.....I kept seeing this die around blogland and I had to have it!!! A fab set of 4 corner dies at a great price :)

I am entering Challenge #47 over at Whimsy Inspirational Challenges ~ Monochromatic....

Dont forget Penny Black Saturday is now monthly :) There's still plenty of time to take part in the blog hop currently running for lots of chances to win some fabulous prizes :) Check out my Penny Black post below for info and candy :)

Thanks for looking xx



9 comments:

Heidi said...

This is beautiful Jenny, love the mono purples it looks fantastic and I can see why you love the image, bet its great to colour in. see you soon? xx

Aud said...

This is lovely Jenny, purple one of my favourite colours, love the stamp and those corners dies I think i might need to purchase some of these. Aud x

The Little Stamper said...

This is gorgeous and I love those papers. Isn't it great when you can get your hands on such a lovely stamp as a freebie?

Sharon x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image which you have coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Fab card hun thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Monochromatic Challenge

Wendy DT Whimsy Stamps

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Ooooh she's gorgeous Jenny! Love that lilac you've used and your fab colouring.

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.i love your lilac colours and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Monochromatic cards are always so cool. I confess that mono lilac isn't one I run up against much. This is a very nice card. There are so many lovely die cut corners out there these days but I'm with you, this one is great. It gives a splash of something without being overwhelming.