Saturday, May 5, 2012

Penny Black Saturday #200 ~ Case It - Me!

Morning! It's our regular 'Case It' challenge this week over at Penny Black Saturday!
This month it's my turn to share a card for you all to case :)
Here is the card I chose......
As you can see I cased my own card shape & layout, but changed the theme and colours :)
I have used a cute PB hedgie called 'Buzz in the Air' and one of my favourite colour combos of purple and green. I have 3-d the flower and bees!
The punched corners are a pansy MS punch.
(A closer view)

We have 2 fabulous prizes this week.......a gorgeous stamp from Penny Black and a £10 voucher from the Ribbon Girl :)
Do pop over to the blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards......I love how everyone has cased my card :)

I am entering the following challenges with my card -
PaperTakeWeekly  - Anything Goes....
Oldie But a Goodie - Die Cuts and Punches...
Simon Says Stamps  3rd birthday celebrations!! - Anything Birthday Goes....
MMCS #55 - Embossing....

I'm really looking forward to seeing all your 'cased' cards :)

Thanks for looking and have a great Bank Holiday weekend!!



17 comments:

Liz Miller said...

Lovely card to case Jenny. I need to make another baby card so this is perfect timing and inspiration for me.
Thanks Liz xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

anotther stunner, love it

Have a fab weekend sweetie

Ali x

Janice said...

Lovely cards Jenny - love them both! Great case work - may even give it a go myself! Thanks for joining us at an OBAG, Jx

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card jenny - I so enjoyed casing your card,

Liz x

Heather said...

Both fabulous cards, sensation designs and your colour are beautiful. Your PB images are adorable and whast a brilliant idea of casing yourself.

Thanks you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
Hugs
Heather xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet little image and gorgeous colour combo
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week for our die cut and punches challenge
Good Luck
Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.i love your lilac and green combo and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh so pretty Jenny, I love the colours and sweet hedgie and such a lovely card to 'case' too :)
Kelly.x

Wendy Fraser said...

Two lovely cards, so sweet and pretty xx

Margaret said...

Love your card Jenny the colour combo is fab and gorgeous image.
Hugs
Margaret M

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jenny love the image so cute thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Beth said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, thanks for letting us CASE it!

Love Beth xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful easel design with your always gorgeous combination of colors!

Christine said...

Wow, both cards are beautiful!! Love the little Hedgies. Great work on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Heidi said...

jenny this came out gorgeous, love the colours and those pearls in the pansies. hugs heid x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such gorgeous and sweet card! This reminds me that I haven't checked out the PB challenge in forever. I'm totally pro-purple and green but so many folks wrinkle up their noses at it. What do they know?!