Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thank You....

   Evening!! It's been a quiet week here on my blog but I HAVE been busy getting samples ready for a demo on Saturday at my local craft shop.....PaperCrafts Boutique in Elgin :)

Here's a sample card I have made.....a different style to my usual 'cute' but I really enjoyed making it!
I am going to be playing with some *NEW* products just on the market......So do pop in if you are local :) The lovely Erika is demonstrating too so it will be a busy day with lots of crafting and some very special offers :)

I am entering my card into the following challenges -
My Mums Craft Shop #30 - With Thanks
&
DutchDare Card Challenges #137 - Give Thanks....

I will be back on Saturday with my Penny Black Saturday card :)

Thanks for looking xx

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Hallo Jenny, love the card as you know, hope the week hasn't gone too quick for yous. have fun on saturday. hugsheidix

Joey said...

Jenny this is absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous design. Joey x

Jilly said...

How unique work you done with only two colors. Which is new work with perfect textures. Yesterday, My sister done same thing with lots of real red and yellow flowers and lots of stones also.
Promosyon

coops said...

stunning card jenny.so pretty and stylish :D

xx coops xx

Liz Miller said...

That's a lovely card Jenny. Love the technique of embossing over stamped images. Hope you and Erika have a good day tomorrow. I so enjoyed visiting the shop and watching you both at work on the last demo day. Will be watching your blog for samples.
Liz x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Have a wonderful show Jenny. I just know everyone is going to love your demos.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty honey. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at MMCS xx

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx