Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Demo Cards....

I am back tonight with some cards from the demo @ PaperCrafts Boutique, Elgin :)
Hello to all the lovely ladies who stopped by......I hope you are enjoying your purchases!!

I got to play with the new 'Framelits' from Sizzix/Hero Arts, fabulous sets of cling stamps with matching dies.....also some new embossing folders from Sizzix :)

These cards were created with the 'Floral Set' available {HERE}......the thank-you card I shared last week was also made with the same set :) The sentiments are my own stamps.
I love the bold graphic flowers in this set......and created 2 cards in very contrasting shades to show how versatile they can be!
I created this background using the leafy stamp for a vine effect for the flowers which are stamped in black on magenta coredinations card.
The dies cut beautifully and make it so easy to create quick cards :)

For this next card I stamped the flower design onto Kraft and then using the dies cut out the large flowers.....I then placed them directly under the aperture and raised the top layer with foam pads for a different effect.
Finally I shall leave you with this card......made using a new Sizzix embossing folder.....
you can find it {HERE} along with some Spellbinders Tags and Creatables Rose Dies :)
I hope you like my samples :) I have a few more to share using a gorgeous butterfly set so I will be back soon x

Thanks for looking xx



8 comments:

coops said...

wow these are fantastic jenny.really beautiful and stylish :D

xx coops xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, I love them all but I think my fave is the top one, love the colour combo.

You have won my paper giveway, if you could send me your address please I will get the papers out to you! xx

Lisa said...

All beautiful like always, Jenny, but I am gaga over the second card! It's really something! Love the neutrals,pops of red, and the lifted front panel- totally fab!

Dotty Jo said...

These are fabulous Jenny! Jo x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny your samples are fantastic! Love the creative ways you used the new goodies.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kath Stewart said...

lots of gorgeousness jenny...aren't those dies and stamps just divine...can't wait to play with mine...hugs kath xxx

Lee said...

All absolutely STUNNING.I love the Creatable Rose Die so effective n pretty.xx