Thursday, November 17, 2011

Butterfly wishes....


Here is the last of my cards I made for the demo :)
I really loved this set from Hero Arts/Sizzix called 'Antique Flowers and Butterflies' and bought one to come home with me!!!

I love this layout for the butterflies......I stamped and coloured the butterflies and added lots of stickles for shiny wings and then added them to the card in rows.....lifting the wings for dimension.
I scored lines between the rows and stamped the 'best wishes' sentiment to finish :)
The kraft panel is raised on foam pads on the polka dot paper.
I am entering my card into.......'Flutterby Wednesdays'  #180 Open Challenge.

I will be back on Saturday with my 'Christmas Month' Penny Black Saturday card :)

Thanks for looking xx



11 comments:

Lisa said...

This seems a bit out of the ordinary style for you, Jenny, but I am loving it! Those butterflies sure are gorgeous!

katemcb said...

Wow love this card jenny x have fun with your sneaky purchase lolx

Heidi said...

Love these butterflies, can see why you couldn't resist. hugs heidi, xx

Dotty Jo said...

I love this set too, but don't use it often enough. This is so pretty, Jo x

XxJULESxX said...

wow beautiful Jenny!

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous butterflies and I love the design too :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

so beautiful and stylish jenny.i love the butterflies ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, those butterflies are so pretty xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous Jenny! Great collage of butterflies with the sentiment nestled in.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lee said...

Sooo pretty i love the way you have coloured the butterflies and the layout of the card.Really gorgeous.xx