Thursday, May 26, 2011

By LORi Designs Challenge #19 ~ BLDC19


Afternoon! Today I am sharing my last card as part of the DT over at By LORi Designs....
Our DT term has come to an end and sadly the challenges are coming to an end too :(
You can check out all the details {HERE}
I have loved working with LORi's designs, thank you LORi for the chance to be on the DT :)

The last challenge is a sketch.....I do love a good sketch!
Do pop over to the BLOG to see all the fabulous cards the DT created with it.....I have really enjoyed working alongside such a talented group of girls x

I would like to enter my card into the 'Anything Goes' challenge #57 over at Truly Scrumptious.

Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Aren't those girls precious!? Totally adorable :) As always- fantastic coloring!! I wish you lived somewhere nearby to give me a lesson or two!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous bright card which you do so well. Marianne x

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card Jenny, I love the fabulous colours 'n' papers, such sweet image and wonderfully coloured too :)
Kelly.x

CraftyC said...

Love your sweet card Jenny and its so colourful
Clairexx

Tammi said...

Jenny this is ADORABLE, sweet as can be! Love the colors! ~hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous jenny, love it.
luv
Debby

Lee said...

Beautiful card.Gorgeous colours.Adorable image.xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sugar and spice and everything nice!! Such cute girls.