Saturday, April 30, 2011

Penny Black Saturday #149 ~ Milestones....


Morning! Time for a new challenge over at Penny Black Saturday :)
This week's challenge is 'Milestones'.....
This can be interpreted in sooo many ways, baby's 1st birthday, Christening, congratulations on passing your driving test/exams etc, Big Birthdays.....which is what I chose as the lovely Pauline from the DT is celebrating a special birthday very soon :)
If you pop over to the blog you will see lots of gorgeous cards for Pauline :)

I have used this wonderful stamp from Penny Black called 'Grass Cake'!!
Such a fabulous image and fun to colour too :)
I have coloured the image with promarkers and prismas and used some bright papers and some lace to match.

This weeks prize for one lucky winner is a 15% lifetime discount voucher from PB Stamps......a real treasure trove of all thing Penny Black!!

I am entering my card into the following challenges -
Sketch & Stash #60 - Free Choice sketch....I have used Sketch 7!
&
Penny Black Inc's Bold & Bright Challenge :)

Thanks for looking......have a great weekend :)

11 comments:

Sue said...

such a lovely card, adorable image and the embossing looks fab

Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.i love the fun image and great colours and design :D

xx coops xx

katemcb said...

I just love this card Jenny x

Kat said...

Great card Jenny. Love that cute image and the bright colours you've used.

Kat xx

Vicky said...

So cute Jenny...and fab colouring too hun..

thanks for joining us at sketch n stash...and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Jenny, love the lime and sky blue accents
Debz
xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny I can always count on your cards making me smile. Great design and colors!!

Lee said...

Absolutely fab card Jenny.Love this image soooo cute.Great layout n colours.xxx

Kathleen said...

Oh wow I have never seen this stamp before, great image and a great card.

Kath x

Tammi said...

Oh I love this, those cow themed balloons are awesome! Great coloring!

Pauline C said...

This is such an adorable card jenny - thanks so much for sending it me for my birthday it sooo made me smile :-)
Hugs
Pauline x