Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Colourful Oscar....


Afternoon from a lovely sunny Scotland :)
I have a Squiggle Stamps card to share today.....I have definitely been inspired by the lovely weather and I have created a bright, bold card featuring the cute 'Oscar with Frame'.

I have coloured the image with promarkers and prismas.....adding faux stitching with a white gel pen around the matting :)
The stamp is very versatile as you can stamp any greeting in the little frame...so handy for all occasions!
To finish I have added my favourite embellishment for 'boy' cards......buttons!!

I am entering my card into the 'Colourful' challenge #46 over at Pear Tree Designs.

Thanks for looking xx

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this little boy, Jenny! Your coloring is always superb and, I agree, I like that the frame is so versatile here. Great card :)

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card, love the cheerful colours
Hugz fleur xXx

Heidi said...

Lovely bright cheerful card Jenny, He looks so happy. hugs heidi x

Віра said...

Чудова відкритка :) Така весела і барвиста :)

coops said...

fantastic card jenny,i love the bright colours and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is a treat for the eyes, gorgeous colours. Your colouring is fab. Marianne x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Jenny, love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny this color combination is fantastic. You always have great ideas for "boy" cards.

Riet said...

So gorgeous kaart Jenny,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Love your card Jenny. So colourful and very sweet!
Clairexx

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image & papers you've used....you definitely have done the colourful part of our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Lee said...

really gorgeous love the colours n buttons.xx