Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow Days....


Just a little something to share today :)
I have been busy enjoying the winter wonderland that is Scotland!!
The schools are off tomorrow again too, so that's the 4th day off for DS! He's not complaining though!
I have made these quick tags for my nieces & nephews Christmas presents....
 I have used cute Daisy & Oscar images from Squiggle Stamps, colouring them with promarkers.
All the papers are from my scrap box, a great way to use up your scraps!
I will make more tags for all my presents if I have time!
I am entering these into the Anything Goes..with a bit of Sparkle Challenge at I Love Promarkers...

I'll leave you with a couple of my favourite photos from this weekend :)



Keep warm and thanks for looking xx


16 comments:

Janice said...

Brilliant tags Jenny, & lovely pics. Turriff school now closed again too. Jx

Ali Watson said...

Stunning photos Jenny. Loving these cute tags. Stay warm, hugs Ali x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant tags thank you for joining us at I ♥ promarkers.

WeirdCat said...

Lovely tags, and pretty pictures, we only have a heavy frost in Manchester, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Joan V said...

The snow looks so lovely and peaceful. Love the tags. Have a great day.

Karen said...

Great tags Jenny, and what lovely snowy pictures, thanks for sharing. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tammi said...

Cute tags!! And WOW on those photos...gorgeous! ~hugs

Nikki said...

Beautiful Photos and the tags are so sweet :)

Tine said...

I can amend Ruth's Mancunian weather report to snow now! LOL. Love the turquoise with the red and the shaped tags are great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

debby4000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debby4000 said...

Gorgeous tags Jenny, love the beautiful images and what stunning pics.
luv
Debby

Susie said...

Gorgeous photos and cards - love the colours. Susie x

coops said...

great tags jenny.love the gorgeous images and touch of sparkle.heavy snow here in the staffordshire moorlands too but most schools still opening, so far !!
thanks for sharing your snow pics, they are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

My name is Wynneth said...

These tags are adorable, I love the images and your colours. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

lilyf said...

Gorgeous tags Jenny, gosh you do have snow - pretty but that's about it. Our schools have been off since Friday and no sign of being able to open up again. Not that my g kids are complaining either.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x