Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Simply Sassy...

A quick card today featuring one of the new 'Simply Sassy' range from Sugar Nellie.
I had great fun colouring in this image at the weekend! so many colour combo's would look fab with this stamp :)
I did'nt have any challenges in mind whilst colouring but luckily for me today's challenge from -
Fab n Funky Challenges #47 is a Colourific Challenge of Kraft, Lime and Pink! Perfect :)
and I am also entering Incy Wincy Designs #66 - Anything Goes...

Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon xx

12 comments:

Heidi said...

She has come out beautifully Jenny, perfect and yes I have only just turned the computer on, honest! Heidi x

Juls said...

I do really love this image!!! Love the fab bright colour combo that you have used!! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

heidy said...

Oh wow,this is great
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Heidy

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, and great colour combo too,
hugs Vicky xx

meg said...

Love your card Jenny, Yes I have been in the button shop, it's not been open that long. Coffee would be great sometime

Meg

coops said...

wow!! love your card jenny.fantastic image and the colour combo is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

What a fantastic card. Your image is so cute and you've colored her beautifully.

Annie said...

fabulous colour combo and what a sassy lass! a fabulous card Jenny.
hugs, annie x

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card love the colours you have used thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Jenny x

Lee said...

I love this image.Great colours love the card.xx