Saturday, November 27, 2010

Penny Black Saturday #129 - Monochrome Christmas...

A new challenge today from Penny Black Saturday :)
{Monochrome Christmas}
Another handy challenge to get all your Christmas cards made!!
I have used the lovely 'Snow Dust' stamp from Penny Black - a very versatile stamp which can be used all year round really.
No colouring for this card!! I got out my white sparkly embossing powder and heat gun for this creation....not used them in a long time!!
The dry embossing with snowflake detail on the card is inspired by the wonderful Kathy from the Daily Marker :)
I saw this gorgeous embossing folder used by Kathy on her blog and had to have it!!
I have embossed the snowflakes too and added clear gems to the trees and snow.

There's a bumper prize giveaway this week and another fabulous tutorial by the lovely Debbi....
Check out the {BLOG} for all the details and to see all the gorgeous DT creations :)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -
A Spoonfull of Sugar #131 - Anything Goes...
Fab n Funky Challenges #50 - 'going with the flow!'
Simon Says Stamps  - Let it Snow...
&
Cute Card Thursday #140 - Blast from the Past - I have chosen #125 Tree-mendous!

We have LOTS of snow here today!! so my card is very apt!
Enjoy the snow if you any too :)  A good excuse to stay indoors and keep warm & craft!!

Thanks for looking xx

16 comments:

Joey said...

WOW Jenny so striking and so elegant gorgeous card. Joey.xx

Heidi said...

I think you have just inspired me to go and find my heat gun! superb card Jenny. Love Heidi x x

Wiccababe said...

I love this Jenny - think I might have to get that folder too!
and yes definitely a day for crafting, might even get peace to do some video tutorials.
Thanks for having me at PBSC
Debz
xx

Leanne said...

WOW this is gorgeous - those trees look amazing!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun, I love this stamp I really need to buy it lol xxx

coops said...

stunning card jenny,love the image and the black and white is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

WOW! Love this Jenny! A fabulous image and looks so great in black n white!
Kelly.x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.x

Deirdre said...

Jenny - just stunning.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is lovely!! I really like the simplicity of the black and white with the gem embellishments! Nice embossing too!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card. Stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you for our birthday blog hop next week.
Sharon x

Tammi said...

So pretty how you did up those snowflakes, this is lovely!

Jane said...

Oh this is gorgeous! so elegant! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

andrea said...

beautiful,elegant card,love the colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Whisper said...

absolutely stunning and i must check out Kathy's blog about that embossing folder too, thanks for the tip, Luv Sam x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card jenny - so stylish. that stamp is really fabyulous and love the sparkly white embossing
pauline x