Saturday, November 20, 2010

Penny Black Saturday #128 - Sketch by Pauline...

A new challenge today from Penny Black Saturday :)
A sketch to follow from the lovely Pauline...great sketch Pauline, thanks!
Here's the sketch...
I have used a favourite but neglected Christmas hedgie stamp and coloured the image with my promarkers. The papers are some old ones from Stampin Up.
The red felt star I found in my stash, it's amazing what you forget you have!!

We have another fabulous tutorial from promarker queen Debbi {HERE}
& a fantastic prize too!!
A gorgeous Slapstick stamp from DT Carole
&
A set of Promarkers from Letraset - the colours which Debbi has used in her tutorial :)
Check out the blog for full details....

I am entering my card into the following challenges -
An Oldie but a Goodie #6 - Glitter, my Penny Black stamp is from 2008...
Fab n Funky Challenge #49 - Forget me not.... use a neglected stamp, I dont think I used this stamp last Christmas!!
&
Stampin for the Weekend #51 - Winter..

Thanks for looking xx

20 comments:

Beth said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny! I love this sweet little hedgie and the flashes of red are perfect!

Love Beth xx

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful card hun! Love all the sparkle on the image xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Beautiful card Jenny. The image is adorable!
Thank you for joining our "glitter" challenge at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Jenny ... Love that stamp, it is one of my neglected ones too! Fab star too and I love how you have used my sketch. Have a great weekend.
Pauline x

karen said...

Hi Jenny,gorgeous card,love the stamp, thanj you for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this week,Karenx

Janette said...

Hi Jenny what a lovely card, luv the colours you have used, such a sweet image.
Janette

coops said...

gorgeous card.the image is fab and i love your colurs and the star looks great :D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

Hi Sweetie I absolutely love your take on Paulines sketch, gorgeous greens. Joey.xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jenny said...

This card looks so cute and fresh. I love your paper combinations. Ta heaps for the inspiration. Jenny B

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Jenny! Your colouring is amazing as always and I love those papers! This sketch is fab so I hope that I have time to join in this week!
Sarah xx :0)

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, what a stroke of luck finding that star, finishes the whole thing off perfectly.

Liz x

Whisper said...

Super card and image, am loving that gorgeous star, luv Sam x

Kate's Makes said...

What a great card - love the fresh crisp feeling of it and fab embellies! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x

The Team said...

Wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Jenny
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Yenni Natalia said...

I love the red colour!!!! it is simply just the colour that i am looking for! i think i shall make a card for the challenge then wish to win the markers!!! to goo to resist!

hugs
yenni

Annie said...

fabulous festive card and love the cute robin!
hugs, annie x

Ali Watson said...

This is fab coloured to perfection yet again. Love it. Hugs Ali x

Tammi said...

Gorgeous coloring, pretty with all the sparkle...so cute!! I've been playing with my hedgies too! Great sketch, will have to try that one out.