Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daisy Window Card...


Afternoon!! Here is the card I made for my regular spot on the Squiggle Stamps blog :)
I wanted to try something different for a change and found this tutorial for a tent card over at SplitCoastStampers {HERE}
Daisy with Flowers is one of my favourite Squiggle Stamps and I have coloured her with promarkers, creating a little garden scene in the window using my Martha Stewart pansy punch and some butterflies!
I enjoyed trying something *new* and will make one of these cards again, it was quicker than I thought to make!!
I am entering my card into Flutterby Wednesdays Window Card Challenge.....

Thanks for looking xx

13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh this is adorable! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Janette said...

Jenny your card is beautiful, the colours are lovely, luv everything aout this card.
Janette x

Kat said...

Lovely card Jenny. What a cutie image. Love the colour combo too.

Kat xx

Pami said...

What a charming little card. Lovely. Pami x

Janice said...

A lovely image & a great card - will now check out that tutorial. Jx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Jenny - this is SO cute! The image is darling, and of course, I love your butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Flutter by Wednesdays Challenge this week! We hope to see you back again next week!

Sharon said...

Oh Jenny, your window card is adorable. I have yet to make one...lol Stunning choice of colours and your design is so sweet. hugs Sharon x

lilyf said...

This is just too cute Jenny. Lovely card as usual.

coops said...

fantastic card jenny and love the shape.gorgeous image and fab colours and papers.
thanks for sharing the link :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love that sweet image.
luv
Debby

Nancy said...

Wow, this is just fantastic!! I love your window card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

Heidi said...

Hi Jenny love this card, so gentle, makes a nice contrast to the weather outside at mo. Have just pasted candy on my side bar from mindy. Heidi x