Monday, November 8, 2010

All White and a Sneaky Peek....


Today's card features a brand *new* image! Available soon from Squiggle Stamps :)
The image is a cute addition to the Fenella & Friends range, I love it especially the wee dog hitching a ride!!
I have coloured the image with promarkers and added some shading with my prisma pencils. I have kept the card all white except the image, a technique I love as it really lets the image shine :)
All the edges are glittered and also Fenella's pompom and trims!
You can see the sparkle a little better below!

I am entering my card into the following challenges -

Simon Says Stamps Challenge  - Are You All White!!....
& a 2nd entry into Patties Creations Challenge #3   - A Christmas card or creation...

Do check out the Squiggle Stamps blog for details of the Craft Stamper Celebration Sale {HERE}
A fabulous 15% off EVERY item in the {STORE}

Thanks for looking xx

17 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Beautiful card! Elegant and the colours just pop! Hugs Judy xx

Pattie G said...

Jenny, what an adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie's Creations.

hugs ♥

Cleota said...

Cute image! Love *love* the embossing! Thanks for entering Pattie's Creations Design Challenges.

Cleota
DT Member, Team 2

Heidi said...

what a lovely new image, love the colours, and the cute doggy of course. hugs heidi xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Jenny - this is a cutie!

Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Anita said...

OMGosh this is so pretty. That image is adorable and I love the embossed papers and sparkle.

LindaS said...

Love all the "shades" of white. Beautiful card. Thanks for entering Pattie's Creations Design Challenges.

coops said...

stunning card jenny,i love the white on white look and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Beth said...

This is such a pretty card Jenny! I love this cute image and the way you've added the snowflakes!

Love Beth xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Annie said...

what a darling card and I love the white embossing along with the cute image and sparkle!
hugs, annie x

Jennifer said...

Stunning Jenny! Had to pop by and tell you so :-) xx Jenny xx

Dorcas said...

I love this card!!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Jenny, beautiful details and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lee said...

A really pretty n cute card.Love the image.xx

Tammi said...

Jenny so pretty with the embossing and "white" your making me want to make one! Super cute! ~hugs

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how you did the embossing on the white background, and I LOVE that image too - very sweet!