Monday, September 13, 2010

Floral Trifold Card...

Something a little different today :)
I made this card for my local village's Annual Flower Show to enter in the Handicrafts section - the theme being 'Congratulations on the 125th Flower Show'...
The show is a fabulous day out with lots of local flowers/home grown fruit and vegetables on display, as well as lots of crafts and baking and wine!!
I tried to cover lots of these things on my card which is why I decided on the trifold!! so I could fit everything on :)
And I am pleased to say I got 2nd place and won £20!! which I will be spending on more crafty goodies :)

I am going to enter my card into the Flower challenge #47 over at Totally Gorjuss...

Thanks for looking xx

12 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Hi Jenny.Fab card,looks like a lot of work.Hope you are fine.Elisa.x

Tammi said...

Jenny, WOW, this is incredible!! Love your gorgeous card, congrats on your win! :) ~hugs

coops said...

fantastic card jenny,brilliant shape and beautiful images.congrats on your win and enjoy spending your money :)

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Well done Jenny, it's a beautiful card. And money to spend on stash is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jenny,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

No wonder you got 2nd place Jenny. Its a gorgeous card and worth the effort!
Clairexx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on winning Jenny, gorgeous card. Love these trifolds, they are great for getting a lot of things on once card withough cluttering. Love the flowers. I have candy, who knows you may be on a winning streak. Marianne x

Kathy said...

Wow Jenny this is a work of art. I hope you are keeping this one. Love it :)

Nina Macaulay said...

Gorjuss tricard!!! Love the image, flowers'n details.

Thanks for joining in with the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week, Good luck!

Hugs Nina x

lynda said...

Love your trifold card, Jenny! Great colors, and design.

Annie said...

wow Jenny! what a fabulous creation you have made!
hugs, annie x

Beverly Montez said...

This is just beautiful, Jenny!