Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Cute Bears #12 - Flowers...

Time for another great challenge from Just Cute Bears! This week we would like to see your fabulous teddy cards feature some flowers :0)
I have used this gorgeous Penny Black bear stamp called 'Rainin' Daisies'. I have coloured the image with promarkers and matted it using my nesties.
The embossed background is my new butterfly embossing folder from Crafts Too which I treated myself too last week on holiday, love it!!
I have made the flowers myself using retro flower punches and adding little white highlights with a gel pen and finally the paper is from the FF Pink Parfait pad.
Check out the blog {HERE} to see all the gorgeous DT cards and the fab stamp prize on offer this week from Cuddly Buddly Crafts.
I have a couple of other photos to share with you today too!
Meet our new addition to the family!!
Billy the Border Terrier :0)
A long wished for family pet, my son is thrilled!!


They are best buddies already :)
I think I have a few busy weeks ahead! so I will update my blog and catch up with you all when I can....
Ooh and before I forget, big thanks to Susie who has passed on 2 awards to me, I will pass them on when i've had a think, thank you Susie :0)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny your card is fab love the sweetie pastels colours you have used and adorable image. Have a super day. Hugs Ali x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jenny! You've coloured him beautifully in such lovely shades!
Billy looks adorable! I bet he will be a bundle of fun for you all and your boy looks so happy! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xx :0)

Sonia said...

Beautiful card, love your flowers. Billy looks like he could be a whole lot of fun for you all, so cute.
Hugs Sonia xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - love colours you've used!
Billy is soooo cute!
Helen x

Bev said...

I love your card this week! I just had to pop over and tell you...love the colors and the image is just too cute! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Diane said...

Such a sweet card Jenny! Love the emboss butterflies!
Your new family addition is adorable! They sure make a perfect pair!!!

Kat said...

This is such a pretty card Jenny. I love that image and that new embossing folder looks really nice.

What a lovely puppy. We've always had at least one dog. That was one of the first things we got after we got married. My son's baby pictures usually include a large Alsatian. Now we have a chocolate Labrador and a very elderly Cocker Spaniel. Dogs are great for kids lol!

Kat xx

Karen said...

Hi Jenny,

Gorgeous card - just my kind of colours!

And how cute is Billy - what a great addition to your family - I am sure he will be adored.

Karen x

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card, love this PB image, fab embossing too.
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Oh Jenny this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Love your card Jenny but the pup stole all my attention away... so cute!!!! :-)
Thanks for your message on my blog,
Hugs, Marlene x

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card Jenny - love those striped DP's.
YOur pup is gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Claire said...

Hi Jenny! Hope you had a good Easter. Sorry didn't get chance to meet up - went by in a flash!! Love the card and the new embossing folder - fab!! As for Billy, he is sooo cute!! They look like they are having fun!! I hope he isn't having too many accidents in your house!! Claire xx

Annie said...

such a pretty card with this cute teddy bear, and I love the embossed butterfly layer.
hugs, annie x

Tammi said...

Awwww, Billy is adorable!! Just want to hug him, your son looks thrilled! And my card today fits them! :) Your card is sweet too, just love that butterfly background and the striped paper on the sides, lovely! ~hugs

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Hi Jenny.What a beautiful puppy!!.Elisa.x