Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Cute Bears #11 - Yellow & Green Colour Combo...

Hello everyone! I'm back from my mini-break :) We had a lovely time visiting friends and family and guess what we came back to?? Yes, more SNOW!! and lots of it!!!

Anyway onto my Just Cute Bears card for week #11's colour combo challenge of -
Yellow and Green - lovely spring colours :)
I have used this gorgeous LOTV bear holding a flower and coloured it as always in my promarkers. I love this fresh colour combo and found some old Doodlebug patterned paper in my stash that matched perfectly :)
I have finished with the cheery green gingham ribbon and added a daisy border for interest at the bottom. The yellow faux brads at the top I made using my cropodile, a tip I picked up from Debby over at A Scrapjourney :)

Do check out the Just Cute Bears blog {HERE} to see all the wonderful DT cards and to welcome our Guest Designer for April HELEN to the team :0)

Here is the stamp you can win this week from


Looking forward to seeing all your yellow/green creations x
HAPPY EASTER!!

Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a cute card Jenny. Love the iamge, and you have coloured it beautifully, and gorgeous layout.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sonia said...

Jenny this is lovely, i love the bright sunshine colours you have used, your lil bear is coloured in a treat.
Hugs Sonia xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - your colouring is fabulous!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Jernny, love it. the faux brads look great. Happy Easter. Hugs Ali x

Sharon said...

Oh Wow Jenny, what a delightful card. Love the colouring of your image, you've done a fabulous job with it. I must come for lessons...lol Would love to win that stamp! Happy Easter, hugs Sharon p.s. It's cooler weather in Cape Town - autumn is really setting in.

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Jenny, love the colours and the fab bear.
luv
debby

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card hun! I can't believe how similar our cards turned out. Your colouring is, as always, superb. It looks so fresh. I love the faux brads too, I thought they were real!
xx :0)

Annie said...

oo how fabulous! love this cute bear.
hugs, annie x

Lou said...

Hi!Jenny,this is so sweet and just love the big flower.
Like the new blog background too.
hugs Lou.xx

Kat said...

This is lovely Jenny, so fresh and clean. And that image is so sweet. Pity about the snow! We're just back from a couple of days at Crieff. Mainly nice but I can imagine you would have snow. You can see it on the hills from here and as you go down to Crieff too.

Kat xx

Mel X said...

Hiya Jenny,this card is gorgeous. Stunning layout and beautifully coloured
Mel X

Tammi said...

Oh you poor thing getting all that snow, can you believe we've hardly had any all winter, so unusual! I just love your adorable card, the bear is so cute and what bright & fun colors!

Claire said...

Great card Jenny - I do love that colour combo!! Claire x