Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reflective...

I inked up this cute Sugar Nellie stamp called 'Reflective' the other day for a swap and thought I have'nt used this one in ages!! so I inked one up for me and made this card :)
I am entering it into the following challenges -

Cute Card Thursday - #102 Lucky Green, I have used green tones and details.
Friday Sketchers - #92 Claudia's sketch.
Crafty Cardmakers - #16 Feminine Celebration.

I have coloured the image with promarkers adding highlights with my white pen. Papers are by Bo Bunny and I finished with the green gems and the 'dream' epoxy sticker from K & Co which suits this image well I think :0)
Thanks for looking xx





12 comments:

Sharon said...

You've been making some lovely cards Jenny. Well done. This one is gorgeous. Love the image. hugs Sharon

Susie said...

Jenny, she's gorgeous and I love the papers and colours you've used. I've now added Reflective to my FunkyKits wishlist, which is already pretty long!! Susie x

Lou said...

Oh! Wow Jenny,i just adore this.It is such a pretty card,great colours and papers too.hugs Lou.xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
I'm hanging my head in shame. Has it really been that long since I paid you a visit, or have you just been extremely prolific! I've just been admiring your cards, & each one is wonderful. Your colouring on this is fabulous, lovely colour choice too. Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Deb said...

Fabulous card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Hi Jenny.This card is lovely.I love the image and the colours.You have coloured it in lovely as well.Elisa.x

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! Great colours and papers!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - love those backing papers!! Claire x

Unknown said...

this is simply wonderful, love it all, the way you have dotted around the image, is brill well done, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Tammi said...

Jenny another gorgeous card, I really like this color combo, pretty! Wonderful sentiments too.

Vixykins said...

This is lovely hun, I inked her up the other day along with a few other nellies from around that time. I love the sketch you used with it too, beautiful x

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

Susie said...

Congratulations on being in the Crafty Cardmakers top 5 - well deserved! REALLY love this card! Susie x