Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just Cute Bears #4 - Sketch by Jane

Time for another challenge from Just Cute Bears! This week we have a fantastic sketch to follow from the very talented Jane :)

You can flip or rotate the sketch as you wish :0) to create any kind of project, card, atc, altered gift etc. as long as it features a 'cute bear'.

Here is my {CUTE} bear card!!


I have used this Penny Black cutie for my card coloured with promarkers. I have cut the image out with circle Nellie dies and the papers are a mix of Papermania and K & Co. To finish I have added the flower gems and a little butterfly x

I really enjoyed seeing everyone's Heart creations last week, you all love your teddies!! and I hope you all find time to join in again :0)

Do check out the Just Cute Bears blog to see this week's fab stamp prize from Cuddly Buddly and all the beautiful creations from the DT x

Thanks for looking xx

15 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is fabulous Jenny, beautifully coloured, love the papers I forgot I have these must didg them out. MMmmm me thinks I NEED this stamp too lol. Have a super Sunday, mwah.

MarkerGeek said...

This is gorgeous, Jenny!

Annie said...

beautiful card Jenny, and I love this cute teddy bear - I must get mine inky again!
hugs, annie x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely card Jenny..x

Sonia said...

What a sweet card.
Hugs Sonia xx

Kat said...

This is beautiful Jenny, I really love that bear, he is so sweet.

Kat xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

What a beautiful card. He's adorable!

Glad you liked my sketch

Hugs Jane x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jenny :-) I love this image and your colouring is perfect ,, lovely papers and embellies too :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :-) S xxx

ger76 said...

Great card hun, I love the colours!!!

Get yourself over to my blog for a peek at the new Gorjuss girls decoupage kits, they are stunning :)

Drop me an email to so we can sort classes

Ger x
cullen crafts

Claire said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Jenny!! Love the bear and the fab scalloped die. You have been busy recently! Sorry not been on here for ages - just been having a look back at all the lovely cards you've done and they're all gorgeous as usual!! Congrats on the new DT post as well!! Claire xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
Thanks for your lovely comment,
your cards are so cute, beautiful colours.
Chris x

Sarah said...

Sorry I'm so late leaving a comment on this post! This is just gorgeous, that cute bear is a must have!! I'd love to know what colours you used to colour him in.
Absolutely stunning!

xx :0)

Tammi said...

Colored beautifully, love that sweet bear, loving your frame around him, your card is adorable!