Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just Cute Bears #2 - Congratulations!!

Time for another challenge from Just Cute Bears!! This week's challenge is 'Congratulations'.

This can be of course interpreted in many ways so the choice is yours :0) I chose to make a baby card with this cute Penny Black balloon bear.

I have coloured the image with prisma pencils for a change! I like the softer colours for this image and I have covered the balloon with stickles. The papers are from the Pink Parfait Forever Friends paper pad.

The cute embossed pram postage stamp detail is a cuttlebug die & embossing folder and I cut the little ribbon slide and oval mat in the cuttlebug too using Nellie dies.
I loved visiting everyone's blogs to see all the wonderful girly creations last week :0) There are so many different bears I now need!!! I do hope you will all take part again x

Remember any creation is allowed, card, atc, altered project etc. as long as it features a bear :) and there is another wonderful Cuddly Buddly stamp on offer for one lucky winner this week.

Visit the blog HERE for more details and to see all the DT cards and stamp prize x

Thanks for looking xx

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Really sweet card Jenny! That image is adorable and I love those papers.
xx :0)

Ali Watson said...

This is adorable,love this style. Have a great day.

Hugs Ali x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Such a sweet card. I do love easel cards

Hugs Jane x

Annie said...

Jenny your pretty baby card is just gorgeous. and you reminded me I have that CB pram stamp die but I've never used it!
hugs, annie x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Hi Jenny,this is a beautiful card,love how you have coloured with Prismas,I dont get on with them at all.Elisa.x

scrappyjacky said...

A really gorgeous card.

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
You're on a pink vibe at the moment & it's looking great! Tjis is gorgeous. Love all the fab details.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Sharon said...

I love your card Angela, is it so so sweet. Lovely colours, stamp and colouring in. Perfect! hugs Sharon

Cathy said...

Stunning card Jenny. Gorgeous iamge and fab easel card.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sonia said...

Beautiful Jenny. I love your colouring with the prisma pencils.
Hugs Sonia x

Juls said...

so so cute!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, adorable cute bear, gorgeous easel card.
luv
debby

Kat said...

This is adorable Jenny just perfect for a baby card.

Kat xx

Angela Toucan said...

really pretty card

thank you for visitng my blog

Tammi said...

Wow, gorgeous Jenny! Love your design and all the wonderful details, that bear is sweet!