Friday, November 27, 2009

Hey Cupcake!!


I have had a busy old time this week!! hence only one post this week so far :) I have had my dad visiting which was great and I've been busy making an order for 48 Christmas cards eeek! Luckily they are all the same so they did'nt take too long. I will have to get a photo and show you them all soon :)

I have managed to take part in the Gorjuss Girl challenge over on the Docrafts forum this week, the challenge was to make a card with a party theme - food, glitz etc. and to use only 2 colours and ribbon. I have gone 'cupcake crazy!' and masked the gorjuss girl onto the giant cupcake from Squiggle Stamps, the cupcake sentiment is also from Squiggle Stamps, a freebie with this month's Stamp of the Month - Cupcake Girl, you need to be quick and grab a bargain! and the cupcake papers are Papermania :)
I have coloured the image with promarkers and the cupcake is glittered with stickles.

Looking forward to the weekend and hopefully getting some more Christmas shopping done!! cant believe it's only 4 weeks today till the big day!!
Have a great weekend and thanks for looking xx



5 comments:

Sharon said...

Another gorgeous card Jen, thanks for popping by. Have a super weekend and enjoy your Christmas shopping - woohoo! Hugs Sharon x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

A beautiful card Jenny.You have been busy,48 christmas cards!!!I am getting fed up of making christmas cards now and cant wait until they are all done and handed out.Have a nice weekend.x

Tammi said...

Jenny this is super cute, love her on the cupcake! Have fun shopping, I did that yesterday. :) ~Hugs

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really cute. I have those papers and love them. They look great with these images. Marianne x