Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gorjuss Christmas....


I am hosting the Gorjuss Girl challenge over on the Docrafts forum from today and I've set the following theme - Clean & Simple - make a one layer card! This is my card for the challenge and I am also entering it into the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #60 by Wendy which is 'Christmas Trees'.

I have stamped and masked Foxy Gorjuss girl on the base card and created a snowy scene with the glittering Christmas trees which are a SU stamp covered with Stickles!! I have also stamped and embossed snowflakes falling. I have coloured the image with promarkers and finished simply with a gingham ribbon bow :)


Just put the inserts into the 48 Christmas cards I've made for an order!! so that's them finished and ready to be delivered tomorrow! Phew!!
It's been snowing here on and off all day so it's 'beginning to look a lot like Christmas'! I can never get that tune out of my head!!

Hope everyone's had a great weekend :)

Thanks for looking xx



11 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Jenny this is stunning and I love the idea of a one layer christmas card! The tress are perfect and I love the embossed snowflake. No snow here in Aberdeen...I'm very jealous!1
Hugs Judy xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Sharon said...

Oh Jenny, this is an absolutely gorgeous card. So beautiful in it's simplicity. Love the bling on the trees and the Gorjuss Girls is beautifully coloured in. Well done, an excellent entry for your challenge. Hugs Sharon x

Julia said...

What a stunning card Jenny! It is really gorgeous. Fab colouring as always and great idea with the tree background. Love the sparkle too! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the tree background and fab image.
luv
Debby

scrappyjacky said...

This is gorjuss...love the way you've done the tres.

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This card is stunning Jenny.I have never made a one layer card,but this is beautiful.I am not very good at masking though.It was snowing in Wick yesterday too.Freezing and icy today.Christmas is getting near!!

Ali Watson said...

This is fab Jenni, love the clean lines.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jenny,i love the images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Helen said...

Wow...stunning card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Tammi said...

*gasp* OMGosh this is gorgeous!! LOVE it Jenny, pretty way to do the trees and the colors on her are striking! ~Hugs