Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hi There Tilda....


I have used this gorgeous Tilda again!! for a magnolia challenge over on the Docrafts forum. The challenge was to use a lilac/lime colour combo and to include a sentiment, 3 buttons and some bling! I think I covered it all :0)

I have coloured Tilda with promarkers and the papers are a mix of Making Memories and K & Co. The sentiment is a self adhesive woven label from MM I have had for years!!

I have used a Woodware butterfly punch and added stickles and gems for the bling.

Thanks for looking xx


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Simply beautiful Jenny. I love your colouring and the image is gorgeous (need want covet it LOL!!).
Fab colour combo and papers too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jenny, lovely image and perfect colouring, hugs Linda

Tara Godfrey said...

Your card is gorgeous, Jenny! Great papers,colours and embellies!!! Tilda is looking fab...you've coloured her beautifully! I am waiting for her to arrive,smile! Just love that big bouquet of roses!
Hugs,t