Sunday, March 29, 2009

Card for Mia..


A card for my niece Mia :0) to send along with some Easter goodies :0)


I have used another of Dawny's fab sketches from PaperTakeWeekly, sketch #11 along with the theme over at CuteCardThursday which is a card for a family member :0)

I have used this cute Hanglar image I received in a swap coloured with promarkers and all the papers and sentiments are freebies from a cardmaking mag!


I might not be blogging quite as often for the next couple of weeks as Easter hols have started here in Scotland and we have visitors coming in a week too. Still want to fit a few challenges in though :0) and I want to use my new nesties I got yesterday too, labels 2, cant wait to use them!!


Thanks for lookingxx


10 comments:

ger76 said...

Oh hunny that is gorj!!! I'm sure she'll love it :)

Thankx for popping into the shop for a little stamping session, I had a play with the Tilda Dragon Fly image and loved her that much I place a trade order for them, there is even a hummy Butterfly one similar soooooooooo cute!!!

Hope you Mum & Dad have a time when there are up,
take care

Ger xxx

Caroline said...

what a super card love the colours
Mia will be over the moon with this.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog and leave a comment
Caroline x

Deb said...

such a gorgeous card Jenny, love the sweet Hanglar image and pretty colours! Enjoy the holidays! Ours have just started too, was so ready for the break!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Jenny! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous, I am sure that mia will love it. hugs rachel.x

UKMUMINUSA said...

Great card Jenny, I am sure she will love it, nice bright colours too.

Kathy said...

Adorable card! I love the bright colors and of course that image is so sweet!! She will love this!! Have a great day:)kathy

Murielle said...

OH...Your card is marvellous, Jenny!!
I love your composition, It's adorable.
Lovely papers.
Hugs, Mumur

Dena said...

Jenny, this is an adorable card! You have colored it so beautifully. I love it!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card!
xAndrea