Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friday Sketchers #38
















Well the SNOW arrived last week and it's been an eventful week, DS is on his 4th snow day off from school today and loving it!! Bad news is my pipes have frozen in the bathrooms upstairs and I have everything crossed they have'nt burst :( so just waiting for the big thaw!! Luckily downstairs loo OK !!!!!

So all that means I've not had as much time for crafting!! There has been so much snow a firm of lorries has been brought in to take it away from the village!!!

I have uploaded a few photos to show you :0) 1st one from the top is DS at his school gates, 2nd
is the road and path from the main road to our street, 3rd is our cul-de-sac of 5 houses, mine is back left, it took us all (the neighbours) 4 hours to dig ourselves out Saturday!! and the 4th photo is one of the lorries taking away the snow!! where to I dont know!!

Anyway back to the cards!! here is my card for this week's sketch challenge at FridaySketchers, I have used a cute Tilda I received in a swap along with some papers and chipboard from Cosmo Cricket, part of a QVC kit.

TFLx

6 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Stunning card Jenny and fabulous pictures thanks for sharing.

UKMUMINUSA said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love it. LOL at the photos, it still makes me laugh how the UK comes to a complete and utter stand still after a bit of snow, can you imagine if it was like that for 3/4 months of the year!!!!! on a good note we have had temps above OC for a few days now and its melting!!! and I can see grass for the 1st time in 3 months! great pics and story to scrapbook though!!!!

Tammi said...

Oh wow Jenny, that is a lot of snow!! Stay warm and I hope you don't get much more!

Your card is darling, how sweet she is and I really like your love sentiment.
Tammi xx

Carole said...

What a gorgeous card, so pretty and fab pictures of the snow!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :D

Unknown said...

My word Jenny, that is some serious snow, thanks for sharing the pictures. Love that card, those papers are gorgeous!
Jx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. I adore that image and great papers.
Wow how much snow - it barely covered the ground here ... I am so jealous!
Hugs
Cathy xx